So here are our tips on smart casual:
- Wear shoes, not trainers; and make sure they’re clean.
- If you need a top layer (well it is winter), then a fairly smart jacket or coat should do it.
- Make sure everything is clean and pressed.
- Dress, skirt or trousers, not jeans
- Plain jumper or shirt and cardigan
- Keep the jewellery fairly simple
- Trousers, not jeans
- A clean, fairly formal shirt (that’s the smart bit), but open-necked (that’s the casual - only the top button open though, they don’t want to see your chest hair or gold medallion); not a t-shirt or hoodie
- Plain jumper